Biotage® SNAP Ultra
Ultra-Fast Flash Chromatography Cartridges
Biotage SNAP Ultra flash chromatography cartridges deliver the highest purification performance available. Packed with Biotage® HP-Sphere™ spherical silica, these cartridges have the highest loading capacity, lowest backpressure and can withstand high flow rates.
Double the Loading Capacity
Precision engineered Biotage® SNAP Ultra cartridges deliver double the purification capacity of other flash cartridges. The 25 micron Biotage® HP-Sphere spherical silica has a 40% higher in surface area compared to lower surface area silicas.
Smaller Silica Means Faster and Less Expensive Purification
The small 25 μm spherical particles minimize band-broadening, whilst supporting faster flow rates to speed purification and improve productivity. Performance like this means a small SNAP Ultra cartridge can replace a more expensive large alternative cartridge.
Utilize ACI™ – The Fastest Purification Workflow Yet
Through increased productivity, enhanced loading and significantly improved resolution, SNAP Ultra cartridges are Biotage ACI™compliant. Biotage ACI™ – Accelerated Chromatographic Isolation standards set the scene for purification, taking regular flash to the next level. Read more about ACI here »
Scalable and Flexible
Isolera™ software and Biotage® SNAP Ultra cartridges work together as a system to produce pure compounds the first time. Luer lock inlet and outlet ports ensure robust connection to the Biotage Isolera or any other flash chromatography system. Wide range of sizes for scalability Biotage SNAP Ultra cartridges are available from 10 g to 340 g sizes providing simple and direct scale-up of samples from low milligrams to multi-grams.
- Biotage HP-Sphere, spherical silica with 40% more surface area delivers the highest sample loading available to reduce purification cost
- Smaller, 25 um silica delivers the best peak resolution and higher concentration fractions reducing solvent evaporation time
- Removable cap provides internal sample loading, both liquid and dry to improve purification performance
- Samplet® cartridge compatibility to pre-concentrate samples and eliminate solvent dissolution
- Pre-packed Samplet cartridges increase loading capacity and produce tighter elution bands by removing the injection solvent effect
- Low back pressure enables faster flow rates and use with viscous solvents
- Medical-grade polypropylene reduces leachables that can contaminate purified compounds
- Individually lot numbered for traceability
- Designed to be the perfect complement to Biotage Isolera chromatography systems
- Universal fit onto all flash systems with Luer inlet and outlet connections
- Biotage Isolera™ flash purification family
- Compatible with instruments requiring Luer-lock connections optional accessories
- Dry loading vessels
- Samplet® cartridges
- 3-way injection valves